even amidst recession you visit Nikon Korea head-quarters at Korea Chamber of Commerce Building smack in the middle of old downtown SEOUL and you know there are serious and here to stay . and now-and-then they come-up with such a generous sales, rebate or give-away event . this time around : they will give you either a FREE battery or small flash if you upgrade from one of their DSLR to either the mid-line D750 or D810 .
[ TERMS ]
- You must have one of the following models registered to your name at their Official WebSite : D70, D70s, D80, D90, D7000, D7100, D100, D200, D300, D300s, D600, D610, D700, D800, D800E bodies including lens “kits”
- You purchase either D750 or D810
- again at their Official WebSite : register your new camera (immediate)
- AND apply for their optional ONE Year Warranty Extension (usually take one business day)
- then go to their EVENT Page and around the middle would be a button to apply, choosing either the battery or flash
- after which they will send it to your registered address .
[ SELECTION ]
☞Nikon EN-EL15 Battery (worth W51,000 cheapest at larger On-Line discount stores)
- you can still get a FREE battery if this is your first camera
- if you have previously registered any cameras on #1 above but sold it
- or if you have either of the two models but have NOT yet registered : register before below dead-line .
☞Nikon SpeedLight SB-500 (worth 248,000 ditto above)
- if you follow ALL steps on above TERMS
[ 2015 DEAD-LINES ]
- Purchase between July 1 Wednesday and August 31 Monday
- get your Warranty Extension approved by July 1 Wednesday ~ September 4 Friday
- select your give-away product by July 1 Wednesday and September 9 Wednesday
- telephone inquiries at 080-800-6600 between July 1 Wednesday and October 16 Friday
– Win, Winning, Winner : Korea Tech BLog –