KOREA TECH BLOG NAVIGATION :
- Your BLog seem cluttered with menus and frames falling on top of each other !
- out web designed is tuned for the latest version of Google Chrome, FireFox and Apple Safari browsers with the exception of Microsoft internet Explorer because it does take a while for a whole bunch of users to update to the latest version, thus all sites readily compatible . meaning : one or two versions behind the latest versions may work best . if you are using one of the oldest version : a simple upgrade one level-up should make all smooth sailing 😉
- the whole site is migrating from fixed layout, towards responsive design themes from 2014 . meaning : cubicles will appear and fall below each other as you scroll down as on iPhones and iPads . if you do not want this : there should be an option at the bottom to view all in PC mode .
- What is the difference between similar introduction Pages on this BLog ?
- Notice – suggests what You should and NOT do on this BLog,
- About – introduce about us and this BLog,
- FAQ – Questions conjured by us, deducting what would be of most interest to our subscribers .
- Q&A – actual Questions received from you either by comment, eMail or monitoring records – answered in the most simple form, with link to possibly detailed reference within this BLog .
- Your LiNKS are dead !
- This is Forward The Foundation, LiNKS are mostly provided for your reference at that time . while we try to update often accessed inner LiNKS here perhaps every-other year, outer LiNKS may change any time and we don’t thinks it’s worth the while nor concern as that whole topic may not be relevant in the future . still, we update our contents pretty frequently when-ever we see fit //
KOREA TECH BLOG PHOTOS AND GRAPHIC IMAGES :
- what I noticed immediately is how this BLog has beautiful lay-out, distinguishable from other techie blogs ! do you have an in-house graphics team ?
Yesss, introducing our own KGB : Korea Tech BLog Graphic Battalion 😉
- also the photographs are very crisp-clear, and some unique .
do you mostly take your own pictures ?
matter-of-fact Yes, since our PiLOT is also a part-time portrait photographer straight out of Hollywood Hills 😉 you can find the extensif link of portfolio sites if you search enough 😉
- I noticed a sudden influx of feminine pictures in your Posts and Pages, as well as up-front on your main-page back-ground from 2014 New Years . what’s cookin’?
this is our slant effort to adapt to curved displays, soon to come on your iPhone as well as living room television set 😉
answers coming-up /
KOREA TECH BLOG-SPECIFIC TERMS :
- how come all your i’s are in lower case, while L’s are capitalized ?
- why do explanations in your maps always start at West and go down clock-wise ?
- where is your Metropolitan Capital often mentioned here ?
- and Satellite Cities ?
- which time-frame does your Millennium indicate ?
- you announced you would NOT be taking questions on Manual and Repair from 2014 .
Why ? and will there be exceptions ?
- do you answer all questions asked via Comments, at the bottom of each Pages and Posts ?
THE REPUBLIC :
- this BLog seems to be based in South Korea, how-ever hardly any mention of its own electronics conglomerate SamSung and its Galaxy line of smart-phones and tablets, aside from earlier AnyCall brand cell phones . not to mention its second conglomerate LG aside from its dependable laptops or notebooks and home electric appliances from the third : DaeWoo . instead : a steady ritual following Apple products around iPhones and iPads . any reason to this ?
- again : much more mention of neighboring Japan and its electronics as well as otaku nerd culture (following electronics, animation figure statues and maid cafes), than Korea’s own and newer Ppae-in . Why ?
- is this BLog a front for any intelligence gathering institution ?
KOREA TECH BLOGGER :
- what makes this BLog unique out of all the Techie BLogs out there ?
- why are all your member avatars : girls wearing helmets ?
- now this is a long-shot but : is there any way you can accompany me
to assemble a PC (personal computer) at YongSan Electronics Market District ?
- what are you getting out of all this ?
- which part of a computer do you think is the most Sexy ?
(OK, I made this up because I do wouf wouf)
- which game are you playing now ?
- how fast do you type ?
.. Oh ~ ain’t this a lovely sight ..
as every single chip simply glitter onto your eyes
“it is when you fall in Love with your main-board / mother-board
that you enter the realm of a true Hard-Core techie”
– original proverb by Korea Tech Blog, February 2009 –