informative [Pages] on top menu are general guides, expected to hold true for more than a Year .. even in this fast-paced Korean Virtual Life,
while BLog [Posts] on the center of this web-site – each divided into appropriate [Categories] on bottom column, are trendy information – valid for about a Season .
and this BLog does NOT inform WHERE to buy merchandise, due to several reasons .
please direct Operation Manual and Repair inquiries onto appropriate manufacturer or vendor
as here, we will answer only the most basic OR unique, at a time of our convenience (seldom immediately)
but most likely will be input into existing POST OR PAGE as an update, for this BLog already contains so much information on all areas of Korean consumer electronics .
[ Manuals ]
- all Korean cell phones manufactured after the Millennium : have English menu options inside ‘Settings’ usually at the last menu block,
- domestic versions of Japanese digital cameras and camcorders sold in Japan : might only have Japanese menu . however larger electronics discount outlets such as Yodobashi Camera, Big Camera, Sof Map and Sakuraya will have ‘Export Sections’ where they sell export versions with English menus as well as international warranty . and those Officially imported into South Korea : would have Korean as well as English menus .
- Korean network and wireless routers do NOT have English menus unless for export (very unlikely, for popular local brands barely can distribute domestically). a good way around this is to get an English manual of one that is sold in the States and compare with your Korean manual, for most network terms are universal .
[ Repairs ]
we may let you comment in asking once : how or where to fix what, just in case other readers may have gone through your same ordeal,
BUT we won’t be able to aid you, for it best be inquired on the manufacturer’s support center, even if you have to enlist a Korean friend’s help on smaller companies -_-
( still, if you MUST ask ) there will /always/ be exceptions, and ripe if you make it easy for US and not You . meaning : you should have read ALL relative blog Posts here AND information Pages on top menu, then explain your exact model number AND situation in utmost detail, including what you did before AND after the problem .
* * * CONTACT * * *
[ Personal introductions ] this is a personal BLog with participanting Regulators and NOT a community group Forum, thus :
- attempts to contact other visitors may not be allowed depending on circumstances,
[ Start-Up Promotions ] beaucoup wish-ful endeavours are under way in various parts of the Globe following the dot.com revolution hoping to be the NEXT Apple, most with ingenious ideas energized by fresh aspirations and we whole-heartedly Wish You The Best, however :
- mass-distributed promotion and collaboration forms will be seen as SPAM, so please write for this occasion only
- and if you must introduce youself : your company or product/service name alone would suffice .
- language will seldom be a problem as we are multi-lingual with wide range of resources, and always yearning for trustful friends and dependable partners on far-away lands 😉
[ Business inquiries ] we participate with associate companies on various electronics sectors, so please use the business contact form on Top Menu :
- business inquiries on Exporter, Distributor, service provider or importer, may NOT be answered immediately, instead proceeding depending on your merchandise or service and whether our local contacts exist, or may be kept in record and informed when situation is apt. so please ask only once – Thank You,
- please state clearly the name of your company and your position or part in it, as well as the /exact/ type of product your company produce or serves .
[ eMail inquiries ] new contacts are always welcome with appropriate introduction, but questions on existing BLog topics (Comment there instead, please) may not be answered, nor those for your specific circumstance or needs
[ Your Respective Comments ]
- your FIRST comment will be moderated, while ALL may be held for approval at times
only comments with your appropriate name AND valid eMail will be approved,
overt self-promotion may be edited, eventually taken as ads mentioned below
- extreme chatting lingo will not be approved, if not automatically trashed
- this is a basic Tech BLog for the laymen, so extreme tweaks may be approved BUT not answered, including firmware hacks and jail-breaking
- as a whole : this is NOT the place to ask questions about Manuals OR Repair, while sharing ideas and/or information about consumer electronics product or service is always welcome .
- comments irrelevant to the contents of the Post will NOT be approved, to be relocated in eventually
- repetitive or similar questions throughout this BLog will NOT be approved, including the original one AND be considered SPAM
contents already mentioned on another Post or Page will not be answered, without reminding you of it .
[ The Dark Side ]
your comment will continuously be held, if your identity AND/OR intent deem dubious,
you will be /banned/ if your comment contains any direct OR indirect personal as well as commercial advertisement/s
except in case of innovative products or services adhering to conserving nature .
banned loggers, ads AND rude language will automatically be trashed,
- any problems accessing this BLog at certain times and/or from certain locations, may NOT be answered for security issues
– THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRECIOUS TIME –
Security for this BLog is out-sourced to Boys Detective Agency 少年探偵団 in neighboring Japan