Better begin stating SK’s second T Pocket Fi (pronounced in Korea as Pie) M model number URoad-LFM300 made by ModaCom is different from the smaller original without the M model number SBR-200S, as it is made by a different manufacturer S Mobile .
- Original T Pocket-Fi Set-Up : URL address 192.168.0.1 UserName user, PassWord 0000
- NEW T Pocket Fi M Set-Up : URL 192.168.1.1 UserName user, and PassWord is the same as Wi-Fi password printed on backside of the device, after opening the battery compartment with your finger nails .
NOT much to configure on this pocket Wi-Fi device as those before, as most functions are set perhaps aside from the inner-messages to alert you of data amount usage . but you can set default 2.4GHz to 5GHz although it is meaningless as both KT and SK carriers put a 10Mbps cap on both down and uploads . and you can also change its password but let it be, as the default one is printed inside the battery cover .
information printed on the back :
- SSiD : T Pocket-Fi xxxxxxx
- KEY : T011xxxx
- Manufacture Date : 15xxxx
- iMEI : unique identification number
that said, you won’t normally need a manual for a router as figuring-it-out is half the fun, but you would want to know how the few buttons work AND what those 5 LED lights mean ..
- ON : push lower small button for 3 seconds＋
all LED’s will light-up to boot in a few seconds more .
- OFF : push same button for again 3 seconds＋
all LED’s will light-up then shut-off .
- (Sleep-Mode activates by pushing top of the long button more than 3 seconds and stops by pushing another 3 sends but this function is negligible)
- (Easy-Share function can be activated to let temporary access to a guest near-by, by pushing the bottom of the long button but again of not much use)
- ReSet Button is inside after opening the hind lid, so push it for 10 seconds＋ after which the device will revert to initial factory settings //
[ LED light meanings ]
- incoming LTE signal :
ㆍGreen = strong, Yellow = mediocre, Red = weak
＊Green blinks while accessing network,
＊Yellow blink indicates login failure
＊Red blinks when in inaccessible area
- outgoing Wi-Fi signal :
ㆍBlue = 5GHz Wi-Fi, Green = 2.4GHz Wi-Fi
＊Green blinks while updating software .
- Power／Battery :
ㆍGreen means charged, or 100~50% battery
ㆍYellow indicates 49~20% battery life left
ㆍRed means charging, or 19~2% battery left
＊Red blinks when only 1% battery left .
- Easy Share –
- ALERT !
ㆍGreen = USB Tethering
＊Green blinks when signing-up for the first time
ㆍYellow = daily／Monthly allowance warning
＊Yellow blinks past daily／Monthly allowance
ㆍRed = LTE access blocked and may require reboot
＊Red blinks when no USiM (SiM Card) or inaccessible
＊＊Green & Yellow blinks on unchecked SMS message
＊＊Yellow & Red blinks failing on first sign-up, may require reboot
Lastly a tiny USB gender in included in the box, to hang aside your device and this is because T Pocket Fi M can be also used as a back-up battery !
– Korea Tech BLog –