February and March is a big marketing season for laptop or notebook manufacturers, as it is the beginning of scholastic semester in the Orient in a much mobile World . ofcourse the choice is limitless, but Korea Tech BLog regularly recommend a hand-ful of wise solutions on the best bang-for-the-buck . closely sensitive to over-all popularity, for it effects resale value and product support always in mind, as you never know what will happen to such delicate machines packed into pancake size . this time around : intel sixth generation SkyLake that cost well-below W1,000,000 mark as any above will eventually sacrifice more come resale time : all specifications are heavily abbreviated for close comparison .
(above Top) LG Electronics Ultra PC 15UD560-GX30K introduced December 2015 W585,000
intel Core i3 6100U 2.3GHz 39.62cm 15.6 inch ♥1366×768 LED backlight – 4GB DDR3L 500GB optional ODD – HD520 system shared memory – NO OS – 1Gbps LAN 802.11 n/ac wireless – BlueTooth HDMi WebCAM USB 2.0 & 3.0 multi-reader – numeric pad & block keyboard – lithium polymer battery 1.79kg WHITE
– an interestingly value for its relatively low price, as you can swap its HDD for TWO m.2 80mm SDD, but only one slot for RAM memory so better upgrade that to 8GB too . or you can add W80,000 more for similar spec but 1920×1080 pixel on 15UD560-GX3FK
(above) LG Electronics PC Gram 14ZD960-GX58K just introduced January 2016 W1,090,000
intel Core i5 6200U 2.3GHz 35.56cm ♥14 inch 1920×1080 LED backlight – 8GB DDR3L M.2 256GB optional ODD – HD520 system shared memory – NO OS – 100Mbps LAN 802.11 n/ac wireless – BlueTooth HDMi WebCAM USB 2.0 & 3.0 multi-reader – block keyboard – built-in lithium polymer battery 980g. WHITE
(no pic) LG Electronics PC Gram 14ZD960-GX30K just introduced January 2016 W895,000
intel Core i3 6100U 2.3GHz 35.56cm ♥14 inch 1920×1080 LED backlight – 4GB DDR3L M.2 180GB optional ODD – HD520 system shared memory – NO OS – 100Mbps LAN 802.11 n/ac wireless – BlueTooth HDMi WebCAM USB 2.0 & 3.0 multi-reader – block keyboard – built-in lithium polymer battery 980g. WHITE
(below) HanSung A36X ForceRecon 4457 introduced September 2015 W632,000
≫HDD 500GB＋SSD 120GB W735,000
≫SSD 250GB W719,000
intel Core i5 6200U 2.3GHz 33.78cm 13.3 inch 1920×1080 pixel LED BackLight – 4GB DDR3L – M.2 120GB SSD – ODD optional – HD520 system shared memory – NO OS – 802.11 n/ac wireless – BlueTooth 4.0 HDMi WebCAM USB 2.0 & 3.0 – multi-reader – ♥back-lit block keyboard 1.34kg.
over-all a tad of personal preference is in effect :
- for lighter devices for air travel, preferably below 1.4kg.
- 14 inch screen small enough for toting, yet the minimum for serious business work,
- with less pixel-per-screen size for easier text viewing,
- then much models are sought fro LG, for their impeccable screen and dependable support and repair .
- while HanSung is occasionally added for their much-affordable price on higher models, yet because of this : the design is much humble and support that you won’t call service //
– Korea Tech BLog –