by sheer color theory, sheer white or soft pastel tone appliance would fit well into the kitchen but as told from the Global fashion trend group : style evolves and comes back every decade . even so, who could have imagined black electric rice cooker is the newest best-seller on the Korean Peninsula ~
above an example of Cuchen WHQ-CT1004ID Electric Rice Cooker for 10 people introduced October 2011
engulfing the latest technology with multiple diamond coating for a whopping W490,000 at larger discount on-Line stores 0o0 Ouch Pow ! Jesus, why dont’ya simply get a pan and boil the rice in water ???
[ Development and Evolution of Modern Rice Cookers ]
Electric Rice Cookers have turned Electronic and Pressurized : and its price-tag goes up respectfully,
- while originally heated from the bottom
- when recent ones put surrounded heat except yhe top-side,
- becoming speaking machines some-where along the way
- eventually enabling various cleansing options
- and some come with extra rock or titanium pans .. to use depending on what you feel like having today
[ Korean Electric Rice Cooker Vocabulary ]
knowing the common used words in advertisement or product information is imperative, because manufacturers have stuck a snazzy name to (hopefully) each specification making it sound as if it is unique to their brand ..
- top-cap Rubber Ring : called “Gomoo Ppaking” is the mechanical life of a cooker, short of all electronics,
- Energy Efficiency Level : given to all household electronics especially refrigerators and air conditioners showing how much electricity it will use on normal usage,
- MyCom Style : is the Korean catch-phrase for “computer-controlled” that the operation sensor will be automatic,
- Pressure Cooker : the largest step in cooker technology shortening cooking time from 30 minutes to almost half in 17,
- IH Pressure System : heat is put from sides also for more full, even cooking, further shortening cooking time to 13 minutes
- Detacheable Top : this means you can take out the top cover of the inner pan to clean,
- Automatic Cleansing : a life-span of an electric rice cooker depends largely on ridding of liquid and its dried remains . recent models have come to do this for you to some extent .
- Titanium Coating : the latest in pan coating for higher models making it more durable,
[ Electric Rice Cooker Price Range in South Korea ] as of New Years 2012
- normal for 10 people stays well below W70,000
- pressure cooker for 10 pers. W120,000 ~ 170,000
- IH pressure cooker for 10 p.over W220,000
the old-riche prefered classic Japanese Zojirushi which could be had in South Korea for about 50% more than local counter-parts, but now long~ given-in to pizzazz catch-phrase advertisement wordings from Korean manufacturers, for it would seem a rice cooker would do ALL that iPhone and iPad combined will, long~ before the latter’s existence, aside from making phone calls 0o0
[ Rice Cooker Size ]
Electric Rice Cookers come in increments for 3, 4, 6, 8 or 10 people .
and should be chosen for numbers that most nearly represent your actual family and NOT to get ready for that largest party you only have once in a while .
also interesting to note that the above rice cooker sizes reflects family-living trends of that era .
in South Korea it rose for a moment over the Millennium and is again on the down-trend, meaning those for smaller families available //
[ RELATED LINKS ]
- 12.1.8 Zojirushi vs Cuckoo vs Bubang Cuchen Lihom ≫LiNK≪
- 12.1.8 How Many Years Long Life Span Electric Rice Cooker ≫LiNK≪
– Korea Tech BLog –