so when does a delicate line of mirror-less camera retain its classic looks AND become too expensive it becomes simply ugly ? following three blocks of photos show all components and accessories even including a dedicated carrying bag when you buy this model . Panasonic Korea also extends your local warranty to THREE Years from its original ONE when you register it within a Month of purchase at their Official website 😉
and for comparison aside from this new GX7 : are mirror-less digital cameras also from Panasonic AND its competition Sony, which are quite popular in South Korea that you will have not much trouble re-selling in a clean state after a good year of use, with lowest current price of camera body ONLY, without lens at larger On-Line discount outlets .
- GX1 introduced merely last Year 2012 W240,000
- GF-6 introduced this April 2013 W450,000
- GX7 introduced just October 2013 W1,220,000
- Sony NEX-3N introduced this March 2013 W330,000
- Sony NEX-5N introduced two Years ago 2011 W330,000
- Sony NEX-5T just introduced September 2013 W640,000
- Sony NEX-6 introduced last Year 2012 W720,000
- Sony NEX-7 introduced last Year 2012 W900,000
GX1 has been much popular over the past Year,
- for its comparably low price,
- availability of largest selection of quality lens in this mirror-less range,
- and the fact that it has a flash hot-shoe 😉
while the more design-conscious has been following its GF line and more-so on Sony NEX .
– so many cameras to choose and the Great Money-Disappearing Act, Korea Tech BLog –