most mouse pads are of soft textile material, some thin and some 5mm-thick . but there are occasions you would want ones with hard surface that would not bend, such as when you have a table with irregular or harsh surface-top . all of their hard-type mouse pads have four transparent rubber stopper-tabs on the bottom side, so that it will not slip on smooth surfaces and hold sturdy on rough ones .
among quite a wide range of series : the above top three models are G and G2, while the third Frost Wyrm . all made in South Korea . prices are around W21,000 each at larger On-Line discount outlets – so a bit more at brick-and-motar store-fronts .
- sizes are mostly between two (300×250 or 270x220mm), but they also also have one that you can put your whole key-board and mouse on top of it .
- shock-resistant tempered glass that will with-stand 2-meter drops, and will not scratch from door-keys or screw-driver .
- rear-printed logos will not fade away .
[ CONCERNS ]
- you’ll feel the first chill on first use, as it is cold out-of-the-box .
- the surface texture is slightly rough on foggy-models, that they even include a buffer sticker to attach on your mouse bottom – so how long would the original smooth sliders on your mouse last .. is still left to be seen .
worked fine on Logitech M705 and Patech Behemos PTM-G7 : natural and smooth, while they slid-out on their own on some glossy booklet covers, rough table-top and transparent glass covering on dinner table //
– slide-away, Korea Tech BLog –